PDFCREATE function Error

Hello Nedxy Community,

I am currently implementing a PDFCREATE function to export reports generated at the very end of the app.

Throughout the app there are a number of Recommendations that PopUp when a user clicks on a button. These PopUp Recommendations are dynamic in nature and depend upon internal calculations done on the user inputs.

Now I want to display/print all the user relevant/specific recommendations in the report file.

In order to do this, I have given the PDFCREATE function input in the form of a json text. In the json text, as arguments I have passed the name of the Page, widget name as well as the action (click)

But the PDFCREATE function doesn't work for me for some reason. As far as I can understand, the syntax is correct, but I am still getting the error that the specified page in the argument to the PDFCREATE function doesn't exist.

Is this correct? Or am I missing something here? Please suggest

I have attached a sample test project to better explain the problem. The attached test project captures the basic layout and functionality of the app that I am working on.

Please let me know if you need any more information from my side.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

AJ

nedyx_TestReportGeneration_App (1).zip

Hi AJ,

on first glance, this seems really to be a bug. But we will take a deeper look, and come back to you with an analysis, and hopefully already with a workaround or a solution. 

Thanks for reporting.

hp